Sabre Traveler Security
If you manage travel, you know to expect the unexpected. Sabre® Traveler Security takes responsiveness to fast-moving events, whether local or global, to an entirely new level.
Have the security of knowing that, even in an emergency, you can instantly pinpoint travelers’ locations and contact info during Sabre-booked trips. Quickly identify those who have plans to travel to volatile or disrupted areas in the future, and make necessary last-minute itinerary changes. Receive alerts when key personnel are all booked on the same flight. Sabre is the only GDS to offer these capabilities.
Sabre Traveler Security offers more than peace of mind: Use it to generate reports on corporate travel trends, and provide data when negotiating preferred rates.
Pricing and Special Offers
There is an annual license fee. Contact your Sabre Account Executive for more information or view the community page on our Agency eServices customer portal.
- Easy-to-use web application for authorized Sabre ConnectedSM personnel and corporations
- Secure access through the Agency eServices customer portal, 24/7
- Complete and accurate data availability
- Saves time in critical situations and reduces security risks
- No scan charges to store or retrieve data, and affordable licensing fee for each authorized user
- Available in six languages
- Provides authorized agency and corporation personnel (those you've chosen to license) with easy access, 24/7, to corporate traveler's information.
- Log in, immediately view a world map, and then drill down to find the number of travelers in a specific locale and grab detailed contact and reservation information.
- Use the Search feature by entering flexible criteria to quickly target the specific information you need when time is most critical.
- Use the summary view for a quick one-line snapshot of the traveler's contact information and trip. The detailed view provides a full itinerary report, including the traveler's air, car, hotel, rail and cruise reservations
- Group email feature to send a single email to multiple travelers at the same time
- Up to 331 days pre-trip and three years of post-trip data on air, car, hotel, cruise and rail bookings is stored and available to you, including both ticketed and un-ticketed reservations.
- Reports can be scheduled to run daily, weekly, or monthly to meet many operational or business data needs.
- Receive threshold alerts via email when the number of travelers or executives booked on the same flight exceeds the corporation's maximum number allowed.
- Data export capabilities for Microsoft Excel or PDF files.