Remote Individual User Plan
The Remote Individual User, known as the Internet Solutions Remote Individual (ISRI), is designed for travel agents who want access to the Sabre® system but don't want to be tied to booking requirements or long-term contracts. An agent on this plan may be hosted by an agency for ticketing purposes.
The ISRI Plan Features:
- Access to the Sabre GDS
- No booking minimums
- $45 per month (billed regardless of booking activity or access to the system); the Agreement auto-renews on a monthly basis, and may be cancelled by either party with 30 days written notice
- No ARC number required
- One (1) computer Terminal Address (TA). No printer TA
- Use Sabre Virtually There to email itineraries directly to travelers
- U.S. Customers: Monthly charges will be auto-debited from your bank account through our vendor
- U.S. Customers: A valid, active bank account required
- Additional branch access is available
With a Host Agency
Enjoy full access to the Sabre system and issue tickets through your Host Agency.
Without a Host Agency
Without a Host Agency you will not be able to issue airline tickets. You will find more information on how to become a professional travel agent on our Getting Started page.
The following specifications or higher are recommended for optimum performance. Consult your Sponsor Agency for any other technical specifications.
- 2.0 GHz processor or as recommended by your version of Windows
- RAM may vary based on your version of Windows
- 512 MB or higher recommended for Windows XP
- 1 GB or higher recommended for Windows Vista
- 1024 x 768/16-bit (High Color) video resolution
- 17" monitor or higher recommended
- 100 MB of free disk space
Operating System Software
- Windows XP Home or Professional
- Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher. Requires 128 bit encryption.