Sabre Emulator API
Sabre® Emulator API is a feature of the Sabre® Red Workspace agent booking solution that provides travel agencies and developers of travel related products with the capabilities needed to build applications that integrate with the Red Workspace Classic View.
Pricing and Special Offers
Please contact your Sabre Travel Network® representative or Support Team for purchasing a licensed copy of Sabre Emulator API and supporting technical documentation. A license for Sabre Emulator API is available for development use for a 1 time charge of $2,500 USD.
Note: Only licensed/authorized third-party developers are allowed to integrate their applications with Sabre Red Workspace.
- A standardized interface (API) that developers can use to build applications that interact with the Red Workspace Classic View
- Use of a standardized API with necessary documentation and technical assistance provided by Sabre eliminates the need to rely on undocumented and non-supported technical workarounds or older technologies, such as ‘screen scraping’
- Improve agent productivity by integrating existing and new applications into the Red Workspace Classic View
- Build or integrate applications that highlight Sabre global distribution system responses as necessary (for example, to highlight agency and customer preferred suppliers)
- Build applications that integrate with the Red Workspace Classic View without needing to rely on previous versions of APIs that may be based on 16-bit technology
- Ability to upgrade applications to use Sabre Emulator API and integrate with Red Workspace today
- Provides travel agencies and developers of travel related products the capabilities needed to build applications that integrate with the Red Workspace Classic View
- Enables customers to develop applications that seamlessly integrate with the Red Workspace Classic View and improve productivity
- Allows external applications developed using C++, Delphi, Java, and VB.NET to interact with Red Workspace
- Consists of a single dynamic link library (DLL), which when loaded and invoked, lets the Third Party Applications communicate with Sabre via the Red Workspace Classic View