Process Consulting Practice
The Sabre Process Consulting practice brings industrial engineering discipline to your travel business processes. By documenting and linking each step of your operation, we can identify both areas of strength and areas of potential improvement.
Our proprietary methodology has already uncovered millions in potential savings for agencies this year alone.
Tap into our wealth of knowledge by engaging our process
consultants in an assessment that uncovers key areas of your business
with these services:
- Cost driver identification: highlight the activities that cause a change in the cost of product or operation
- Process analysis and development: analyze and document a chronological sequence of steps to explain the inputs and outputs of a product or service
- Time and motion studies: document the time and number of motions required to perform a task to improve efficiency
- Key issues identification and recommendations: identify the most influential/important concern within a process and provide a solution to minimize the risk
- Workflow gap elimination: remove the gaps of variation in a sequential process flow of operations
- Productivity and staffing analysis: measure the efficiency and number of employees required to produce/perform a task
- Non-value-added task reduction: eliminate the tasks that do not contribute or add value to the product or process
- Customer touch point evaluation: a bottom-up,
outside-in process that looks at all of the communication and
interactions of an organization with its customers