GovernmentThe leading provider of government travel solutions in the U.S.
More than 70% of federal travel is processed using the Sabre® global distribution system (GDS). Sabre customizes solutions for government agencies and travel management companies including:
- seamless access to proprietary internal government booking tools
- full integration with military housing reservations systems
- ticketing, both paper and electronic
- access to exclusive content for air, hotel, rail, and more
- support of the General Services Administration's eTravel initiative goals
Our signature government products, Government Sabre for travel management companies, and GetThere® DirectGovernment for government agencies, deliver access to government negotiated rates, policy compliance automated at the point of sale, and highly efficient, automated government travel booking.
We Also Offer
- Booking tool interfaces that allow Sabre Connected agents to access proprietary housing reservation systems (e.g. on bases or installations) and book accommodations just like a typical government-approved hotel room.
- Ability for agents located on U.S. military bases overseas to use ARC processing for U.S. settlement of charges
- Cross-border European Union Satellite Ticket Printers (STPs)
- Support of BSP ticketing
- Systematic and automated military mobilization support, including location of a CTO at the point of debarkation to assist military personnel to return home
- Academy graduation support for convention-style equipment installation and dial-up capabilities for the TMC at point of embarkation, helping military graduates arrange travel to assigned duty stations and/or home for leave
- Full support of GSA’s FedRooms® program
GetThere DirectGovernment is the most comprehensive online travel management solution designed specifically for government agencies.
Government Rates and Policy lets travel agencies streamline the travel booking process for government travelers and deliver greater efficiencies.