GovernmentThe leading provider of government travel solutions in the U.S.
More than 70% of federal travel is processed using the Sabre® global distribution system (GDS). Sabre customizes solutions for government agencies and travel management companies including:
- seamless access to proprietary internal government booking tools
- full integration with military housing reservations systems
- ticketing, both paper and electronic
- access to exclusive content for air, hotel, rail, and more
- support of the General Services Administration's eTravel initiative goals
Our signature government products, Government Sabre for travel management companies, and GetThere® DirectGovernment for government agencies, deliver access to government negotiated rates, policy compliance automated at the point of sale, and highly efficient, automated government travel booking.
We Also Offer
- Booking tool interfaces that allow Sabre Connected agents to access proprietary housing reservation systems (e.g. on bases or installations) and book accommodations just like a typical government-approved hotel room.
- Ability for agents located on U.S. military bases overseas to use ARC processing for U.S. settlement of charges
- Cross-border European Union Satellite Ticket Printers (STPs)
- Support of BSP ticketing
- Systematic and automated military mobilization support, including location of a CTO at the point of debarkation to assist military personnel to return home
- Academy graduation support for convention-style equipment installation and dial-up capabilities for the TMC at point of embarkation, helping military graduates arrange travel to assigned duty stations and/or home for leave
- Full support of GSA’s FedRooms® program