The new look and enhanced TripCase website and mobile app offers a sleek and easier-to-use trip management experience for your travelers
Welcome to the new year! With it comes exciting new TripCase updates for the product you use to provide free flight notifications and customer travel documents.
We all love top 10 lists, so here is our list of the top 10 TripCase updates you need to know.
- On a mobile device, Timeline View allows travelers to quickly view the elements of their trip in chronological order.
- Action View allows travelers to focus on the details of each trip segment as it occurs. This is also where they will find their relevant TripCase Connect messages.
- A new side menu provides a single spot to find all the tools travelers need within a trip, such as alternate flight options and weather forecasts.
- Easy-to-follow web and mobile designs make it simple to create a Linked Booking by manually entering a Record Locator Number. Linked Bookings enable travelers to stay up-to-date no matter how plans change. (Bookings sent toTripCase by Sabre Connected travel providers at time of booking are also Linked.)
- The new TripCase website makes it even easier to add dinner reservations, client meetings and other additional items to a trip. It’s simple to print an itinerary from here too!
- Android and iPhone users can download the latest mobile app for their device. Others can go to tripcase.com from their mobile web browser for the best user experience.
- Tablet users should go to tripcase.com from their web browser and select View full site for an optimal TripCase experience.
- Seat Maps and Trip Directions are now part of the standard TripCase offering.
- The My Trips page makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for with separate tabs for active and past trips.
- Sharing options, which include the ability for travelers to email their full itinerary and send flight arrival updates, are now managed in one spot.
You can access the full update details in the Support documents on the TripCase product page on Agency eServices.
Last year was big for TripCase and 2013 will be even bigger! Keep up with the latest updates right here on the QuickNews Blog.